- This event has passed.
11/16/2019 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM$200
Class length: 8Hours
Who is this class for?
This class is intended for individuals regardless of previous shooting experience.
NRA CCW teaches the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to carry a concealed pistol for personal defense.
During this class, students will take part in classroom and live fire training, take a student examination, and complete a nationally standardized shooting qualification.
Number of Participants: Minimum: 4
Equipment supplied by student:
- Pistol for concealed carry – minimum caliber of 9mm or .38 special
- 200 rounds of factory ammunition suitable for practice
- Strong Side OWB Hip Holster – recommend form fitted leather or kydex, must cover trigger/ trigger guard (No SERPA or thumb breaks)
- Belt designed to carry a holster and a firearm strongly recommended
- Spare Magazine or speed loaders with approximate pouches – at least two additional recommended (3 total).
- Clothing appropriate for concealed carry
- Eye protection & Hearing protection – recommend electronic