- This event has passed.
Skills and Drills II
01/07/2020 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM$35
Class length: 2 hours on range
Who is this class for?
This class is for experienced shooters who can safely operate their own firearms and wants to improve their proficiency in more dynamic, situation-based courses.
Prerequisites: One of the following:
Basic Defensive Handgun
Physically able to stand, walk, kneel, bend, sit, crouch.
Pass a pre-class qualification in which students must demonstrate the following:
- Safe drawing from the holster
- Safe rifle presentation from low ready
- Pistol reloads (slide lock)
- Rifle reloads (bolt release)
- Malfunction clearing (rifle/pistol)
- Center mass shot placement on multiple targets
- Ability to move while maintaining sight picture without trouble
Number of Participants: Minimum: 5 Maximum: 15
Rounds: 250 (pistol/rifle)
Equipment: Personal rifle and pistol
OWB/IWB strong-side holster
Reliable Rifle sling (1 to 3 Points approved)
At least 3 pistol magazines/2 rifle magazines
Rifle/Pistol magazine holders